At their core, Solstice Senior Living communities are designed to create value for residents through meaningful care and excellent service. Our Vibrant Life® program is an innovative approach to connect residents with their loved ones and the community. During this time of social distancing, Solstice communities are dedicated to providing safe and entertaining activities to keep residents engaged.
There are seven main components to living a Vibrant Life®. Our Vibrant Life® directors use these components to help create monthly activities for residents.
- Be Inspired — Gain a deeper sense of spirituality and feed the soul!
- Be Well — Intellectual stimulations, get moving and stay active!
- Be Challenged — Ignite competitive spirit, learn, grow and be motivated!
- Be Adventurous — Try something new every day, explore and experience the unique.
- Be Family — Cherish family connections, share and continue family traditions!
- Be Social — Embrace friendships, celebrate the moments, talk, laugh and listen!
- Be Connected — Engage in meaningful community involvement, share experience and expertise!
With communities currently taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of all residents, we have created fun ways for residents to live vibrantly while following safety and social distancing protocols. Some of our residents’ favorites are:
- Writing letters to their family members
- Making crafts with friends – sitting 6 feet apart, of course!
- Playing hallway bingo with other residents
- Enjoying happy hour carts
If you or a loved one is looking to live a Vibrant Life®, schedule a virtual or in-person tour with one of our communities today: https://solsticeseniorliving.com/communities/